Python is an interpreted, dynamic, high-level programming language, originally developed in the late 80s/early 90s by Guido van Rossum.
While not the first programming language I ever encountered (that credit goes to PHP), Python is the language I used most when I was just getting started professionally. It has been highly influential in teaching me about software design and ultimately played a big role in shaping my career.
- Books and articles
- Presentations delivered at the Amsterdam Python Meetup Group
- Ansible - October 02, 2013
- Supercharge your chat! - October 22, 2014
- Preparing for the future - Python 3 is here to stay - March 24, 2015
- Structured Logging - July 16, 2015